Ploafmaster General

Follow @ploafmaster on

To the dome!


So yesterday I heard from my realtor, and the seller of the home basically a) doesn't want to give ANY credits, and b) wants to hire his own contractors to make some repairs, and c) doesn't want to replace the roof, but repair it.

After much fuming, discussion, and finally some consultation with my buddy William, Valerie and I decided that we're going to wait it out a little bit, and respond on Wednesday evening with a request for a slightly smaller credit.  We're not budging on anything else.

Looks like this is building to a head, and we'll know by the end of the week whether this house will be ours or not.