On this, the first episode of my very own podcast, Trey and I talk about Ridley Scott's Prometheus, barriers to enjoyment, and how the right personal resonance with a theme can overcome those barriers.
This episode runs a bit long because there's some talk at a few points throughout about the show's structure, but I think it turned out alright in the end. I hope you enjoy it.
Check out the links below for some of what we talked about in the episode:
- Alien Wikipedia page
- Prometheus Wikipedia page
- Prometheus species origin chart
- Prometheus discussed on The Sci-Fi Cast
- VFX in Prometheus
- The Navy SEALS and running away
- Indiana Jones and the Rejection of Tenure
- Versions of Bladerunner
Bonus links from Trey: