Answer: The highest possible score on a single day of Jeopardy.
1. I’m using the current value of each square as of the date of this post, where they start at $200 in the first round.
2. A player would have to answer correctly for every single square, Daily Double, and Final Jeopardy.
3. The Daily Double in the first round would have to be the last square in the first round, and the last two in Double Jeopardy.
4. All three Daily Double squares would have to be the lowest denomination for each round ($200 in the first round, and $400 in Double Jeopardy).
5. The player would have to risk everything on each Daily Double square and in Final Jeopardy.
I totally think this should be a Final Jeopardy puzzle 🙂