Well that changed this past weekend when I noticed heavy visitation to that specific post by way of a Polish Apple website, MyApple. It wasn’t until I visited the forum thread where the link was posted, and saw the address in the link that I realized I’d misspelled part of the title. I then checked my stats and saw that there was a search for “copy/past iphone” shortly before the hits rolled in. Such a spelling error in the search terms are understandable from a non-native English speaker, in my opinion. When I ran that search, amazingly, my site was the first result on Google.
I’ve since corrected the spelling in the post’s title and slug, but it was fun for a while to have so many visitors from overseas. Now I know a bit how Chris must feel 🙂